Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jaime's Birthday

Recently, we celebrated my little sister's birthday.  Jaime turned 14 on January 19.  I know...  This post is a little late, right...?  Sawee!!!  DX

We had a lot of fun going to Sweet Frog for the first time.  Sweet Frog is a Christian based business that sells frozen yogurt.  Doesn't sound spectacular, right...?  But it is INCREDIBLE.

I love the coffee flavored stuff and all the chocolate-y yogurts!!!  It's actually very similar to ice cream, believe it or not.  It's just slightly flavored a little differently.

Here are a few pictures from Jaime's birthday:

Dad, Mom, Will, and Jaime at Sweet Frog!!!
That would be me...  I know I look dumb....  >.>
This was the present that I made Jaime for her birthday...
It's a sock monkey!!!  =D
My brother helped me mummify the monkey in white streamers, so this is how she found him upon opening the box....  =)
Unwrapping the monkey....
I think she liked him....  =P
Laughing!!!  =D
This was Jaime's gift from my brother.  It's a box that LOOKS like a book!!!  She actually thought it was a book before, however, upon opening it and having all the candy stuffed inside spill out onto her lap, she realized....  It's not a book!!!  It's a box!!!!  =D
Jaime with her new hat, "book", and candy....  =)
A better view of the box....

All in all, I think Jaime had a really great birthday...  And I quite enjoyed it myself!!!!  Lol!!  I actually was really excited about her opening all the presents we got her....  Especially mine.  

Actually, I chose to get her the sock monkey this year because once when I made my fiance a sock monkey (a blue one), she told me that I had to make her one before I leave (or before I get married and head to Ohio).  

And obviously, I took that very seriously...  Lol!  =P  

She was really surprised too 'cause she was actually at a friend's house when we (Mom and I) took out the sewing machine and did all that.  She had NO idea...  =D

Jaime also received a Willow Tree statue from my parents, so that was really cool as well...  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture for that....  =/

But it looks like this:



Think that's really cool...?  Check out their website for more Willow Tree statues: http://willowtree.info/products/figurines/all

I think my favorites are "Quest" and "Promise"...  =)

Anyways, Jaime had a great birthday...  Got some really cool stuff....  We all enjoyed Sweet Frog very much.  So yep.  =D

~Courtney~

No comments:

Post a Comment